Thursday, May 28, 2009

Congrats Ryan!



So, when I think of my siblings this is what comes to mind... Rachel is down in Alamosa playing basketball as a freshman or sophomore. Ryan is at CSU, perpetually a freshman. Kayla is at Horizon, perpetually a sophomore or junior. Don't get me wrong, it's not just them I picture to be stuck in time. I picture myself as a recent graduate (like a month ago). Hardly!!! I was thinking about this at Ryan's graduation, but I've been out of college for 4 years. That means I started over 8 years ago and graduated high school! Wow. Sometimes I turn around and realize... "Oh my gosh, I'm an adult... I have a kid, a job, a house, and a husband. Where did all this come from?" I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with all of these wonderful things, but I am amazed at how fast time flies. So, Ryan, and all other graduates out there, enjoy the day and live in the moment, thankful for what God has blessed you with!

No comments: