Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Breathers

So I have been able to take a short breather while Nicole is at a free Feeding Clinic at the Hospital. It has been enjoyable so far, but as you can tell I am constantly thinking about my new little son. I have been setting up slideshows and such on my many distracting blog/profile type sites - like this one. So I absolutely love being a dad! I think my favorite thing so far is letting Zachary fall asleep on my chest while his Mom takes a needed nap. There is nothing like watching the two people you love most in the world take the rest they need! We made it through one night with each other and I think we will be just fine! Z is eating well (though maybe too much, he spit up a bit last night. This is one reason that Nicole is at the clinic today) and he seems real mellow aside from the times he has to get his diaper changed and we need to wake him up to feed him. I know many may disagree but we have the greatest looking kid on the planet. I think that may be a fatherly thing, but I don't care. So I hope to continue posting like this from now on. I think this is the best I've done yet.

1 comment:

Buckeye5280 said...

Yes, I agree...Best looking kid on the planet. How did you get so lucky to have a "mellow" son??? Mine were SCREAMERS!!! Must be Nicole's DNA there!