Monday, April 21, 2008

Finally...


Welcome to the world Zachary Ryan Bishop! Nicole and I could be no happier than we are right now. We just brought home our new little addition to the family! On April 19th at 8:48pm he weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces and was (for his weight)a lanky 21 inces long. Nicole was amazing during the labor and we were only in the delivery room from about 3pm until 11pm, when they moved us to the recovery room where we spent the last two nights. The staff at Northern Colorado Medical Center was amazing and I would rate the Monfort Family Birth Center as second to none! Z' was given a clean bill of health and released today (with his two loving parents) and is now sleeping in the arms of my beautiful wife Nicole. I am super exited to begin life living as three, and I know that the addition of little Zachary will only intensify the love we share between us!!

No comments: