Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our Little Fishy


Well, we're back from our travels and had a great time visiting everyone! Zach did really well, but I think he's glad to be back with his own things. He's definately well-traveled and seems to adjust well. We took him swimming for the first time in Wisconsin Dells and he seemed to like it. Aaron's really glad considering he's a swimmer himself. Zach and I have been enjoying relaxing days around the house, the few I have before school starts up again. I'm really going to miss him. I honestly can't think about it much because it just makes me cry... pretty hard. I don't want to miss out on him, he's so much fun and I love him so much. I'm so afraid the time will just fly by once I go back to work. I guess you could say I'm already looking forward to next summer with him. Say some prayers that I won't be a blubbering baby the first weeks and that our relationship with Zach will continue to get stronger regardless of returning to work. I love that little kid and know it's going to be rough.

No comments: