Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tired


So I have noticed that when Zach gets tired he doesn't simply go to bed. He fusses for a bit and makes his mom and I wonder what the heck is wrong. We are beginning to catch on to this and have found that if we place him in a comfy place without many visual distractions he eventually nods off to sleep - providing he isn't hungry or in need of a diaper change. This seems puzzling to me but then I take a look at his mother and I. Here we sit telling each other how tired we are but yet we refuse to go up to bed and continue plugging away at our computers getting more and more fatigued by the minute. So that being said I think I will go upstairs to bed. Granted I will more than likely stay up a few minutes more.

1 comment:

jhlin945 said...

well..it's so touching when a daddy is willing to look after such a little baby (it's really hard)..anyway...Goodluck to you guys